2012 in review – The Best Life Blog
Goodbye 2012, and here is my report for my blog this year. Thanks for all reader support this.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 2,900 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 5 years to get that many views.
In 2012, there were 39 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 62 posts. There were 66pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 39 MB. That’s about a picture per week.
The busiest day of the year was October 19th with85 views. The most popular post that day was The Best Quotation from King Norodom Sihanouk: Talk from His Kind-Heart.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Good Bye Cambodia from King Norodom Sihanouk: A Song for All Cambodia 0 COMMENTS October 2012
- 2 The Best Quotation from King Norodom Sihanouk: Talk from His Kind-Heart 1 COMMENT October 2012
- 3 Open Communication in Workplace 0 COMMENTS June 2011
- 4 My Inspiration Quote for All : The Timeless Quote for Change 2 COMMENTS February 2012
- 5 21 Tips for Waking up Early: The Only Guide Who Need to Wake Up Early 4 COMMENTS July 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.